1. An Open, Diverse Marketplace. Healsbridge was built to ensure that people from all backgrounds have equitable access to healthcare, health, and wellness services to help them achieve their best health outcomes. We believe the marketplace is an optimal model to enable the best providers of those services to offer them to consumers who need them at prices that are transparent and based on what the market will bear. And, that direct-pay care—no insurers in the middle—as a transaction model only serves to strengthen the relationship between providers and patients.
We want everyone on Healsbridge to feel safe and respected. We prohibit the following behavior on Healsbridge. Any user found in violation of this or any Healsbridge policy may have their Account and/or use of Healsbridge Services suspended or terminated.
2. We Don’t Discriminate. Healsbridge prohibits the use of our Services to discriminate against people based on the following personal attributes (collectively, “protected groups”):
- National origin
- Gender identity
- Sexual orientation
- Any other characteristic protected under applicable law
3. Your Responsibility. It is your responsibility to know your local laws and any other legal regulations on discrimination that might apply to you. Additionally, Healsbridge does not allow hate speech. Hate speech occurs when racist, violent, offensive, derogatory or demeaning language is directed at a person or group based on their one or more protected group attributes. Healsbridge reserves the right at its sole discretion to determine what is considered hate speech. Report any such behavior or content here.
4. Engaging With Healsbridge.com Features. Whether you’re engaging with public features on Healsbridge, such as creating content for Profile Pages, listing appointments, subscriptions, or items for sale, using forums, and writing reviews, or having direct communication with other members of the Healsbridge community, such as via Messages, discrimination and hate speech are not allowed. As a user on Healsbridge, your Profile Page content, including announcements and policies, cannot display discriminatory behavior toward protected groups. Examples of prohibited behavior include, but are not limited to:
- Refusal of service based on membership in one or more protected group
- Using hateful words, attacking another user based on his/her/their membership in a protected group, e.g. race, ethnicity, gender, disability, veteran status.
- Using avatars that include hateful, threatening, sexist, or racist imagery, symbols, or icons, including historic figures
- Expressing intolerance or a lack of respect for another member on the basis of protected group attributes
- Having practice or shop policies that excludes sales or refunds to members of one or more protected groups listed above
- Directly or indirectly making derogatory or demeaning remarks against protected groups listed above
- Racial slurs or racial stereotypes
- Posts that support or glorify hate groups and their members
5. Flagging and reporting. If you think discrimination or hate speech has occurred on Healsbridge, please report it by contacting Healsbridge through the Help Center, and we will investigate. If you see a service or product listing on Healsbridge which you believe violates our policies, we encourage you to flag the item by using the Report this item link on the listing page. We have a timely review process for all reports.