1. Using the Healsbridge Community.
- Minimum Age. All Healsbridge Sellers must be at least 18 years old to buy, sell, or otherwise participate in Community spaces. No minors.
- Comply With Healsbridge Policies. To make sure that the Healsbridge Community continues to be a place that’s safe, welcoming and respectful, you agree to comply with the following policies in all community spaces:
- Respect other user and community members’ privacy, and protect your own. Don’t share private or personally identifying information in public areas of the site. This includes, but is not limited to, transaction details, personal contact details and the verbatim contents of private correspondence.
- Be honest and transparent about who you are. Don’t use a fake identity or use credit cards or payment accounts that you don’t own.
- Be respectful towards Sellers and other users, when in doubt, lead with kindness, assume best intentions and act on that basis.
- Don’t use community spaces to publicly disparage a specific Seller or user, an Healsbridge representative, practice, shop, listing or category of item.
- Don’t use community tools or spaces to interfere with a Seller’s business.
- Don’t spam. This includes unsolicited or duplicate posts or links to your Profile Page, fundraisers, surveys, social media or other promotional content.
- Don’t use community spaces to harass other users.
- Don’t post content in community spaces that may promote, support, or glorify hatred, racism, misinformation, or that would be in violation of Healsbridge’s policies including our Anti-Racism, Anti-Discrimination, & Anti-Hate Policy. This includes using avatars that contain racism or hateful imagery, symbols, or figures.
- Don’t publish or post threats of violence against others or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
- Don’t engage in illegal activity or activity that infringes someone’s intellectual property, or encourage others to engage in that type of activity.
- Don’t use community spaces to encourage others to violate Healsbridge’s policies.
2. Forums. Forums is a public space where users can access and share information about using healsbridge.com. By using Healsbridge’s Forums, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your role is to help us create a safe space for users to learn from one another.
- Your contributions help us build a public database of valuable knowledge and experiences that are available to everyone.
- Tone is challenging to interpret on a public forum. When in doubt, lead with empathy and kindness.
- Your posts will stay on topic. Off topic posts may be removed.
- Your posts in the Forums are permanent and can be viewed in various places including your User Profile (unless they are removed by Healsbridge).
- Your posts should be helpful, constructive, and encouraging when voicing dissent or criticism. Don’t harass, target, insult, troll, or call out other members or Healsbridge representatives.
- Moderators may take certain actions to keep the Forums welcoming, organized, and helpful for everyone. Such actions are not up for public discussion.
- You will respect others’ opinions and report content responsibly. Flagging posts is reserved for content that specifically violates Healsbridge’s policies.
- Healsbridge reserves the right to remove content from the Forums at any time for any reason, including, for example, violation of our policies, removal of dormant content, content that causes privacy issues, or due to changes to how the Forums operate.
- If you have concerns about actions taken in the forums, please contact Healsbridge Support.
4. Direct Messages. Users may send direct messages to Sellers using the Community’s built-in messaging system. These messages are separate from Healsbridge Messages and can be accessed and read when you are in community spaces.
- By using direct messages in the Healsbridge Community, you agree to all of the above policies. In addition, you may not send messages that are considered:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise in violation of our Anti-Discrimination Policy.
- Obscene or vulgar.
- Unsolicited advertising or promotions.
- If you receive an inappropriate message, report the content to Healsbridge here. To do so, go to your Messages inbox, open up the message contents and use the “Report as inappropriate” function to bring it to Healsbridge’s attention for review.