Healsbridge is required to provide you with certain information in writing. This Electronic Communications Policy describes how we’ll provide that information to you.
- Information Healsbridge Will Send You. Healsbridge will sometimes need to send you important messages about your use of Healsbridge’s website, mobile apps, or other services (collectively, our “Services”). This policy covers all of those messages, including the terms, policies and user agreements applicable to your use of the Services, billing statements, transaction information, privacy disclosures, tax statements, and other legal documents that will be provided to you electronically (collectively, the “Electronic Communications”).
- Communications Will Be Sent Electronically. Under this policy, you give your consent for Healsbridge to provide you with the Electronic Communications (including all legal terms and legally-required disclosures) electronically. You also agree that your agreement with electronic terms and disclosures has the same legal effect as if you had signed an agreement on paper. For example, if language appearing next to a button on Healsbridge’s website informs you that you will agree to certain terms by clicking the button, then your click of the button will have the same legal effect as signing an agreement on paper.
- Delivery of Information. Healsbridge may provide you with Electronic Communications by (a) emailing them to you at the email address listed in your Healsbridge account, (b) posting them on the Healsbridge website or mobile applications, or (c) making them available via a website designated in an email notice to you.
- Technical Requirements to Receive Electronic Communications. In order to receive Electronic Communications, you must have the following:
- A computer or mobile device;
- A connection to the internet;
- An internet browser that supports 128 bit encryption, with cookies enabled;
- An active email address; and
- Sufficient electronic storage space on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit and/or an installed printer to print disclosures.
- Withdrawing Consent for Electronic Communications. You may withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Communications at any time in your account or by submitting a request to us at:
4900 Shattuck Avenue, #3344
Oakland, CA 94609-2031
- Note that if you withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Communications, such withdrawal will only be effective after Healsbridge has had a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal (usually 3 months). Additionally, if you withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Communications, and Healsbridge is required to send you paper copies of communications, Healsbridge may cancel your access to the Services.
- In order for Healsbridge to send you paper copies, you must have a current mailing address on file in your Healsbridge account. Healsbridge reserves the right to charge you reasonable fees to cover the costs of sending you paper copies of Electronic Communications.
- Updating Your Contact Information. To ensure that you receive Electronic Communications, you should make sure that the contact information in your Healsbridge account is accurate. Healsbridge is not responsible for your failure to receive Electronic Communications if you failed to update your contact information.